🔥 We challenge you!
As an Electrical Engineer, you work in our R&D team. You will be supervised by Max (our Lead R&D Engineer) and you will work closely with our Full Stack Developer. As an Electrical Engineer you are involved in:
- The (further) development of our PCB
- Installing and adjusting (new) operating systems
- Writing Firmware
- Actively following market and competition developments, keeping you informed of the latest state of the electrical installations
- *Our PCBs work with Embedded-C on an AVR microcontroller.
👉🏼 You are
- Ambitious, motivated and independent
- Problem solving and well developed analytical skills
- Passionate and interested in new tools and technologies
- Graduated from a Bachelor/Master in Electrical Engineering or similar
- You have work experience (>1 year)
- You are aware of the latest developments and components in electrical engineering
🏦 What do you get in return?
- You become part of a diverse and driven team
- Wonderful lunch
- Good financial compensation