🔥 We challenge you!
1. Be responsible for the online distribution of our content via channels proven to be effective, such as Meta, TikTok, Google, and more. Our marketing budgets are increasing month by month, so it's very important we get this right!
2. Explore new channels and thoroughly run experiments. We feel there's still much to explore in the digital realm and always aim to constantly be learning. This goes way beyond setting up and testing channels, also think of optimizing landing pages and setting up member-get-member systems.
👉🏼 You are
- -You are motivated to humanize online dating, making it revolve around actual face-to-face interactions
- You are highly accountable and well-organized
- You are analytically strong
- You have a growth mindset: you are open to feedback and criticism, like to go fast, and are not afraid to fail
- You are digitally native: you're not afraid of diving into technical problems, and you're always up-to-date about the newest developments within online marketing
- You have 2+ year experience in a relevant job (medior+), you have extensive experience running Meta Ads and other digital channels. (Running app-campaigns is a big pre.)
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Ambitious colleagues who are very dedicated to our mission
- A lot of responsibility in a fast-growing startup and the opportunity to grow with the company
- A very exciting work environment, we decide and move fast
- After 1 or 2 half year contracts, the opportunity to get a fixed contract with share options to benefit from Breeze's growth
- Flexible working, in terms of hours and location25 vacation days, holiday and travel allowance
- Friday drinks, dinners, workations and other activities: we are super close as a team and have a lot of fun together
- €3800-€4500/mo (dependent on experience)