🔥 We challenge you
At ubiqu we provide highly secure mobile authentication methods that make other login and authentication methods obsolete. Our goal is to provide one single secure authentication method, using your phone, to not only open your car or front door, but also login to websites and authorise your bank payments. As part of ubiqu you will join our highly motivated and innovative team to develop and design our authentication apps and experience.
👉🏼 You are
In addition you are motivated to take on a challenge and can work independently and as a team player. Familiarity with agile methodology and scrum is a plus. You have a thorough understanding of the Android platform and eco-system, and keep track of new developments in terms of code quality, maintainability and security. A keen interest in expanding your development knowledge is also encouraged.
- (Almost) Completed Master’s Degree;
- At least 1 years’ experience in creating Android or iOS or webapps apps;
- Knowledge of Android , Java and REST API usage
- Knowledge of Python, linux, hardware security and PKI is a plus;
- Interested in working in secure app development and cryptography;
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments;
- Comfortable working in English, both in writing and spoken;
🏦 What do you get in return?
We offer you a challenging job in an innovative and transparent company. You will be working together with a small and enthusiastic team with a positive mind-set. During your work you will have plenty of opportunities to work on different projects and deliver a meaningful addition to our company. Your input is valued and you will be directly involved in the decision making process. As a fulltime employee or intern of ubiqu you can expect a fair compensation, supervision and coaching from our side.