🔥 We challenge you!
Do you see the signal through the noise? The sensor technology of SLAM Ortho produces a lot of raw data. The sensor sends this data to an algorithm that shows the surgeon the required screw length. The operation of the algorithm has now been demonstrated in a proof-of-concept. The purpose of this assignment is to help improve our sensing technology by further developing the data processing algorithms we currently use.
👉🏼 You are
- Able to combine an academic mindset with a hands-on mentality.
- Self-reliant and driven personality that takes initiative.
- Motivated to work full-time on a challenging project.
- Willing to learn and experience new things and work together with other fields.
- You are pursuing a degree in Data/Computer Science, Embedded Systems, or similar.
- You are familiar with different data analysis techniques.
- You are able to build a software system for processing and analyzing the incoming data.
🏦 What do you get in return?
- A challenging project with a lot of responsibility.
- You will work in our office in YES!Delft, which is a renowned incubator and will allow you to experience what it is to work in a startup.
- As a student you will be part of the team and will be actively supported in your technical and personal development.
- Your work is not just going to result in a mere concept or idea, but will have real applications in a product that healthcare professionals rely on.
Duration: 6 months
Fee: 300 euro p.m.