🔥 We challenge you!
- Combination of physics, engineering and data analysis
- Visiting clients to determine their needs
- Work on developing future versions of our wireless monitoring system
- Excited by physics & engineering
- Keen to work on exciting new complex technology
- Background in Engineering or Physics
- Experienced with Python, Matlab or similar
- 0-2 years work experience
- Fulltime available (40 hrs/week)
🏦 What do you get in return?
- A chance to grow quickly in an energetic environment
- Carry a rapidly growing amount of responsibility
- A role where you can simultaneously have a lot of fun while working on challenging, cutting-edge, technology