🔥 We challenge you!
Your mission is successful when nurses and caregivers in German nursing homes are more than happy with the Momo BedSense, so they can focus on what they like most: take care of their residents.
👉🏼 You are
- Native German (must)
- Proficient in English or Dutch (must) - pre if it’s both
- Drivers license
- Strengths: great communicator and connector, pro-active, service and customer focused.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and to go the extra mile for our users.
- Flexible availability but at least 20 hours per week
- Willing to travel to Germany (about 4x one week over the course of six months)
- Pre: Experience working in a German nursing home. You speak the same language as nurses.
💻 What you will be doing
As customer success lead Germany, you will be part of our international team. You are native german and know how to approach, communicate and listen to people working in nursing homes. You can easily connect with nurses, location managers and project managers to build strong relationships.
Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for a successful start and implementation of new pilot projects. You organize demonstration meetings, train nurses in how to use the BedSense and be the first point of contact for questions. This can either be over the phone or while visiting the locations.
After a successful start, you continue to provide the best possible service to ensure a smooth implementation of the BedSense. At Momo we highly value a close connection with our users. This means that you regularly call with the night shift staff to monitor the progress, answer questions and learn from their insights. Also you signal bottlenecks and feel the responsibility to solve these together with your colleagues. Happy users, make you happy.
🏦 What do you get in return?
Momo Medical is a fast-growing and ambitious scale-up in Delft (The Netherlands) improving healthcare with innovative solutions. We help caregivers in the US, Netherlands, Belgium and soon also Germany with our Momo BedSense App.
The Momo Medical Team helps nurses answer the question: Who needs me? The caregiver is in the right place at the right time. This enhances the residents’ safety and reduces the caregivers’ workload.
What does Momo Medical offer?
- Working at a fast growing Dutch scale-up
- Making a difference to caregivers with an innovative solution
- Working in a super enthusiastic, talented, international team that enjoys pizza nights and drinks as well
- Working according to our values:
- Simplicity in product, communication and documentation
- Openness inside the team and to the outside world
- Laptop and cell phone, or bring your own device
- Working from home, our office, or at the customer. All is possible, but 1 day per week at the office is highly appreciated.