🔥 We challenge you!
We're a rapidly growing startup that's transforming the industrial coating industry in Europe, the US, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia, and we're looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our Sales team and help us achieve our aggressive growth plans.
In this role, you'll work closely with our Technical Sales Manager and other team members to provide exceptional customer service and help onboard new customers. You'll also have the opportunity to work on business development projects, identify new markets and strategies, and help us execute our current business models.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with customers to ensure the best possible customer experience and onboarding process
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and services to effectively sell them to potential customers
- Support the Technical Sales Manager in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities and nurture strategic relationships
- Help develop new accounts and expand existing ones
- Negotiate partnership and distribution agreements and commercial contracts in conjunction with legal, finance, and strategy through to execution
- Train our distributors and partners on how to sell our products and servicesWork closely with other teams to set up new projects, open new markets, and manage our global fleet of robots from a commercial perspective
- Communicate customer input (value proposition, user experience/friendliness) to Research and Development for product updates and upgrades to improve customer satisfaction
- Attend and represent the company at business meetings, events, and exhibitions
👉🏼 You are
- Willing to learn and find creative solutions to every problem
- Interested in protective coating industry
- Positive, polite, confident, sincere and friendly
- Solution-oriented and able to adapt to a quickly changing and evolving environment
- Able to work in a multidisciplinary team and function well in an international team
- Dedicated to our mission and vision
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing startup that's transforming the industrial coating industry
- Self-development opportunities and growth potential
- Ability to travel (depending on regional focus)
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely
- Healthy daily lunch
- Flat hierarchy while still maintaining professional management