🔥 We challenge you!
Breeze is a dating app that takes online dating offline. Matches skip the endless chatting phase, but directly give their availability via a date picker instead. Breeze then organizes the first date for them at one of our partnered bars. We have welcomed many new daters in the last year and we are looking for someone to better activate, engage and retain them.
Concretely, you would own all mail and notification flows. A big responsibility, since notifications and mails are our most important channel. You'll strategize about the structure and experiments for these flows and about other ways to improve on a set of metrics. You're responsible for the implementation and will play a crucial role in both our product and marketing team.
👉🏼 You are
- You are motivated to humanize online dating, making it revolve around actual face-to-face interactions
- You are analytically strong
- You are highly accountable and well-organized
- You have a growth mindset: you are open to feedback and criticism, like to go fast, and are not afraid to fail
- You have 1+ year experience in a relevant job: CRM, Loyalty, Engagement (marketeer/manager/specialist)
- You have experience with a Customer Engagement Platform
- You write engaging copy in both Dutch and English without too much effort
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Ambitious colleagues who are very dedicated to our mission
- A lot of responsibility in a fast growing startup
- The opportunity to grow with the company and have a key role in the direction of our product and our product team
- A very exciting work environment, we decide and move fast
- A competitive salary, €4000-4700/mo
- After 1 or 2 half year contracts, the opportunity to get a fixed contract with share options to benefit from Breeze's growth
- Flexible working, in terms of hours and location25 vacation days, holiday and travel allowance
- Friday drinks, dinners, workations and other activities: we are super close as a team and have a lot of fun together