🔥 We challenge you!
- Conduct research on topics like robotics, AI, and logistics, as well as competition’s propositions, to develop interesting and original content.
- Develop and repurpose content for articles, white papers, blog posts, social media, and the company website.
- Collaborate with our global partners’ commercial teams for visual content generation (photos, videos) and case studies.
- Stay up to date with SEO best practices and implement them to increase traffic to the company’s communication channels.
- Participate in developing compelling content ideas with the marketing team.
- Create copy for advertising campaigns ran by the marketing team.
- Proofread content for errors before publication.
- Collaborate with industry’s journalists and submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Identify target audience’s needs and recommend new content to address existing gaps.
- Polish content to improve readability and compliance to company’s content style guide.
- Like working with people from all over the world.
- Feel at ease communicating in English, both verbally and written.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and you can balance a high-volume workload without sacrificing creativity.
- Know when to take a step back and think, and when to just act.
- Can both take ownership of a project and collaborate within a team to meet deadlines.
- Know how to connect with the audience and help them understand technical information, as well as drive action.
- Have strong storytelling skills with a versatile style depending on the communication channel, and of course attention for detail.
- Like to contribute to a fast-growing company and make constant improvements.
- Relevant education at BSc or MSc level
- Minimum 1-3 years proven experience in copywriting and visual content creation
- Excellent writing, editing and research skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills in English; additional languages are a plus.
- Affinity with software and services companies is also a plus
🏦 What do you get in return?
- The job allows you to grow personally and further develop yourself along with the growth of the company.
- Fizyr has a flexible way of working in line with personal choices.
- Fizyr is a recognized sponsor for regular labor and highly skilled migrants.
- The salary for this position strongly depends on your experience. Indication: €35k gross per year, pension plan, travel expenses, training opportunities, etc.
- As a fast-growing scale up, Fizyr has an attractive stock option plan.