🔥 We challenge you!
We are looking for a community manager to engage, maintain and strengthen our community. This community consists of over 200 startups, mentors and experts, service partners (e.g. legal, production, and accounting companies) and corporate partners. As part of the team that’s responsible for the startup programs, scouting, events, and community, you will facilitate and create valuable connections for our startups and community.
👉🏼 You are
This position will give you a broad scope of tasks and an opportunity to engage one of the most innovative communities. You will execute and improve our community management plan. In this role, you will:
- Engage and connect our community. You will plan our big community and network events, such as Meet the Startups (our yearly demo day) and also initiate and create smaller opportunities for collaborative learning, information sharing and fun, e.g. office hours, workshops, meetups, Friday drinks, and padel tournaments.
- Be responsible for the quality, availability, and onboarding of mentors, experts, Entrepreneurs- and Councils-in-Residence and service partners.
- Be one of the main points of contact for our community and other external parties.
- Be responsible for our community platform and internal communication.
- Optimise and structure key processes, collaborate with and challenge our team to help us stay at the forefront of startup incubation.
- You easily connect with people, are curious about what drives them, and can manage different stakeholders. You will talk to founders during lunch, schedule office hours and plan workshops with our service partners and reach out to our Entrepreneurs-in-Residence to help a startup with a specific question.
- You have great organizational skills. You feel comfortable managing your own workflow, you are able to handle multiple projects and events at the same time, and have the ability to prioritize requests and tasks.
- You are proactive, solution-oriented, and flexible. You get things done and with our occasional big events, you do not mind starting early or ending late.
- You are passionate about innovation and willing to learn more about entrepreneurship. Ideally, you already bring some experience from the entrepreneurship ecosystem (e.g. startup, incubator, corporate innovation department).
- You have completed an HBO or WO education and have 2-5 years of relevant work experience, e.g. in community management, project or event management, communication or similar.
- You are fluent in English & Dutch
🏦 What do you get in return?
- A key position at a leading incubator. You will work in an inspiring startup environment and join an ambitious team that goes above and beyond to support startups. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself and you are able to implement your ideas and improve our services and processes wherever you see fit.
- Your compensation will be based on your experience and includes 25 free days, a holiday allowance and a 13th month. We have regular team activities and you can work hybrid, though for this role we expect you to be in the incubator at least 3 to 4 days a week. YES!Delft offers a truly unique opportunity to contribute, grow and network in the world of tech-entrepreneurship.