🔥 We challenge you!
Do you have experience in the advanced bio-fuels, veg oils, sustainable technologies, or O&G chemical engineering and do you combine your technical expertise with business development to discover new markets and products? Are you analytical, passionate about technology and curious about commodity trading? Then this is the role for you! We are looking for an intern that can help us to look at the value of a commodity first, and then work backwards. In this role, you will have the opportunity to engage with businesses across a broad range of industries and sizes (growth-stage startups, SMB, Enterprise). The activities you will be doing on a day-to-day basis might include:
- Analysis of advanced biomass and recycled plastic feedstocks, technologies, processes in bio- and alternative fuels
- Market research and analyses; identify and work with large data sets; model and compare business cases
- Networking with labs, technical organizations and other technical stakeholdersMaintain current knowledge of major drivers and trends across commodity markets and translate these to technological insights
👉🏼 You are
- Process oriented and structured personality type, who couples technical prowess and interest with tenacity and methodical ways of working
- Collaborative mind-set
- Knack for technology results driven
- Able to hold your own, with good interpersonal skills
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s program or recently graduated (max. 6 months ago) with a Master’s degree in: natural sciences, (organic) chemistry, bioprocess engineering, , biotechnology, chemical engineering, environmental sciences, sustainable process technology, or other relevant technical studies with a focus on sustainability, agri/biomass, polymer engineering
- Plus: experience in trading commodities and corporate finances
🏦 What do you get in return?
- A chance to work in an innovative environment
- Career opportunities
- Possibility to find creative solutions