🔥 We challenge you!
In this role, you will be involved in;
- Identifying launching customers & partners and recognizing market opportunities
- Defining strategies and action plans
- Providing financial estimates, budget management and fundraising (awards, grants, pre-seed/seed funding etc.)
- Forming and orchestrating the team
- Creating business plans
- Leading product development
👉🏼 You are
- A proactive person with a sense of ownership.
- Energetic and creative - you thrive when planning unusual activities!
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter with a desire to learn a broad range of skills
- An all-rounder - you can be thrown at any problem and come back with solutions
- Known for your unrivalled organisational skills
- Prior experience with start-up/start-up environment and fundraising
- Master’s degree in business administration (or equivalent) and/or in life sciences with entrepreneurial interests/experience
- Communication and networking skills needed for building new relationships and sustaining the existing collaborations
- Understanding of the Dutch tax system and business rules and regulations
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Proactivity in problem-solving and advisory skills
- Good business acumen
🏦 What do you get in return?
- You will gain broad exposure across all business areas, building an in-depth understanding of how to successfully run a business day-to-day.
- As a co-founder, this will allow you to do a real-life business administration with exposure to all kinds of aspects of venture building including fundraising, taxes and business development i.e. learning by doing.
- Additionally, you’ll get unparalleled support from Delft Enterprises, the spin-off experts from TU Delft and advisory from an army of experienced entrepreneurs.
- You’ll become a master in living and breathing our vision to provide ‘Diagnostics for all’ by always looking to optimise and add portfolios including clients, stakeholders, business partners, collaborators and projects to build a highly effective organisation through our people and processes.
* Starting date: ASAP