🔥 We challenge you!
For the milling process, we use a relatively simple CNC-mill. By using different kinds of milling moulds, we can create complex shapes of composites, created in our CAD environment. You are responsible for the alignment of the moulds, the clamping of the composites and the creation of the right milling-software. During the milling-process, you are in charge of keeping the process neat and safe and you learn to adjust different settings to keep everything optimal and smooth. Eventually we expect you to do the post-processing on your milled products and to execute a performance-test which needs to be reported to the rest of the team.
👉🏼 You are
- At least 18 years old
- Capable of working neat and safe
- Knowledge of CAD, CAM and CNC would be nice, but is not required
- Available 1-2 days a week
- Practical in working with mechanical tools
🏦 What do you get in return?
- A valued place in our small, but cosy team
- An interesting and useful job experience where you can learn a lot about the production process but also what it is like to work within a start-up
- Flexible hours so that it can be combined with a study or other work
- A job in an energizing environment with dozens of other start-ups which you can easily get in contact with
* We offer a gross salary of €12,36 per hour excluding holiday bonus. We expect you to work at least 3 months. The duration of the position is likely more than a year.