Gradyent is a disruptive energy scale up, making a sustainable impact on heating networks. Backed by a group of top investors we aim to scale the platform across Europe and globally.
We currently have a team of 25 people. Our team is a combination of energy specialists, AI and data scientists and top-tier consulting alumni (McKinsey, BCG). We are expanding quickly. Gradyent is a high-growth, professional environment in which you will get great development opportunities.
We offer a SaaS solution to create digital twins of heating networks. These digital twins, powered by AI and analytics, optimize temperatures, pressures and other metrics. By using these AI solutions, we minimize energy usage, CO2 emissions and operating costs, while maintaining the right levels of end-user service.
🔥 We challenge you!
Our software consists of an Application and a Digital Twin that is uniquely trained for every customer. The Digital Twin tech stack consists of a Python pipeline with various physics as well as AI based models. In your role:
- You will be interacting and implementing our Cloud infrastructure (Azure and AWS) for deploying, running and maintaining our Digital Twins
- You will be doing some light programming work, being the bridge between our Python software engineering team and our live running Digital Twins
- You will be closely interacting with the DevOps team of our ApplicationYou will get the chance to learn from our talented engineers and grow into a role whereby you will play an important part in bringing our ML Ops practices to the next level, enabling the company to scale even further
👉🏼 You are
- For this role it is more important that you have a willingness to learn
- Background that shows you have some affinity with and interest in ML Ops and/or DevOps
- BSc (HBO or university) or MSc in IT related subject, or proven track record that show you know your way around IT infra
- 0-3 years of experience running and deploying web services
- You know how the internet works and have an idea about cloud platforms (e.g. Azure of AWS)
- Basic understanding of ML and AI
- Familiarity with CI/CD and integration testing
- You heard about infrastructure as code concepts
- Hands on experience with Python software engineering
- High degree of ownership and strong intrinsic drive
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Competitive salary with a variable incentive (SAR) on top
- Excellent benefits
- Direct impact on sustainability and energy transition
- Work together with a talented team to build a modern, scaling piece of software
- High speed scale-up environment; high performance, while having fun
- We care about your personal growth – the team is highly capable at coaching, mentoring and development, fully focused on you
- Get unique opportunities to shape your own path in a fast-growing team
- Opportunities to take initiative to find your interest and build your focus
- Expand your stack and strengthen your skill