🔥 We challenge you!
- To synthesize nanofluids using different nanoparticles (shape, size and concentration) with refrigerants as base fluids specially designed for 2-phase cooling systems
👉🏼 You are
- Independent working attitude
- Pro-active approach
- Flexible and risk taking
- Solid background knowledge on Surface chemistry and colloidal science
- Hands-on experience in working with nanoparticles/ nano-suspensions as University assignments/ work experience
- Experience in working with material characterization procedures such as zeta potential, UV-vis, electron microscopy, spectroscopy etc.
- Research oriented mindset
- Curious and motivated to try out new experiments
🏦 What do you get in return?
- We offer employment opportunity after internship, based on your interest and performance
- Learn and grow with the company so that you are a part of our success story
- You won’t just be doing research, but also be a part of decision making and business development of the company
- Experience the dynamic working environment of a startup and grow your network by meeting new people