🔥 We challenge you!
To be successful in this position, you should have a solid background and understanding of mechanical operations and design. Experience with 3D printers and casting parameters is highly preferred. You will be working hands-on for some of the biggest names in the consumer and tech industry. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team on cutting-edge technology.
As a Casting Engineer for a high-tech start-up, your mission is to ensure the quality of our products by managing all aspects of the casting process, assist in developing methods and procedures to improve that process, and constantly driving to find new solutions.
👉🏼 You are
This is a part-time position with flexible hours with the option for full-time. If you are a motivated self-starter passionate about creating high quality products for the next big tech revolution, please submit your resume and cover letter.
- Capable of taking initiative and can work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as a competent listener
- Effective organizational skills, ability to manage time and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Ability to excel and make quality decisions in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and demanding environment with a strong attention to detail
- Experience with process optimization and mechanical design
- Experience with 3D printers highly preferred
- Experience in casting parameters highly preferred
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Exciting Industry
At our company, we are at the forefront of a rapidly growing industry. Augmented Reality is a cutting-edge technology that has the potential to revolutionize the way we interact with the world around us. As a part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to work on projects that are shaping the future of this exciting field.
- Innovative Technology
Our company prides itself on developing innovative technology that makes Augmented Reality accessible to everyone, including those who wear glasses. We are passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems, and we believe that our work has the potential to make a positive impact on people's lives.
- Collaborative Environment
We believe that the best ideas come from collaboration and teamwork. Our office is a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas and contribute to our projects. As a part-time controller, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with our team and make a real impact on our business.
We understand that everyone has different needs and responsibilities outside of work. That's why we offer flexible schedules and the ability to work remotely. As a part-time controller, you'll have the freedom to work on your own schedule and balance your work with your other commitments.
In Short, We Offer
- Part-time opportunity working 32 hours per week
- Competitive compensation package for the right candidate
- Ample vacation time (25 days per year on FTE)
- Company drinks on Thursday afternoons
- Located in the center of Rotterdam, we have a young and exciting company culture and atmosphere