🔥 We challenge you!
- Together with the Product Owner, you will drive the training materials, testing, customer support and support the BIM Consultant when necessary
- Liaise with Product Management to translate the Verifi3D product features into BIM Managers messages
- Create content for marketing collateral i.e. e-learning and demo videos
- Coordinate and update customer support
- Research & Competitor analysis
- Measure and testing the performance of the product
- Support sales for Verifi3D by understanding and incorporating customer feedback
👉🏼 You are
- We are looking for a part-time student with a business and/or Architectural/ Building Construction background and the following skillset
- You have a go-getter attitude
- You are customer-oriented, enthusiastic, inquisitive, and like to take the initiative
- You are tech-savvy and are open to learning new tools
- You can work under pressure, independently and in a structured
- You are flexible and adaptive to changes of course
- You are highly proficient in English
- Experience with tools like Autodesk Revit
- Good knowledge of Dutch is an advantage
- Background in Architecture/ Building Construction/Engineering
🏦 What do you get in return?
- This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious start-up in the rapidly changing construction industry.
- We offer you hands-on experience where you will help an international team and be a member of our fast-growing firm.
- You get plenty of responsibilities and good guidance, in a pleasant and informal international working atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours on a part-time basis