🔥 We challenge you
- Conducting trade studies towards the most optimal enclosure design for the battery module, pack and system to airframe integration.
- Support the team by creating a morphological chart of the various module and pack enclosure designs and select the most optimal solutions.
- Support the battery team in cell selection and derive mechanical solutions for battery system heat propagation and thermal runaway based on the characteristics of the cells selected.
- Design the battery system in our CAD design software and run mechanical and thermal simulations. Your experience will support the definition of our battery roadmap for the current cells and future unknown cells.
👉🏼 You are
- Driven, focused, and hardworking.
- Passionate about aerospace and sustainability!
- sustainabilityWillingness to work as part of a dynamic and multicultural team in an aerospace start-up environment
- BSc or MSc in Mechanical, Aerospace or Vehicle engineering or gained sufficient battery mechanical experience in previous job roles.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in battery pack design with a preferred experience within automotive or aerospace.
- Good knowledge of thermal, mechanical, and electrical engineering principles is required
- Practical experience using 3D CAD (Siemens NX or Solidworks is preferred) and PDM systems. Experience in simulations is prefered.
- Experience in designing composite-based, lightweight structures is desirable.
- Selection and management of third-party vendors and suppliers
- High proficiency in English and excellent communication skills
🏦 What do you get in return?
- A competitive salary and shares as part of Maeve's Employee Shares Program.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Maeve. Maeve is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. If you feel uncertain about obtaining a fair review on your application due to your background, then Maeve proposes applications in which your name, gender, sex and ethnic origin can be made anonymous.