🔥 We challenge you
At perClass we have developed a user-interface (perClass Mira) empowering our customers to create automatic interpretation solutions, the brain to solve many industrial challenges in hyperspectral imaging.
With us you:
- Perform feasibility studies and deliver practical results in diverse field
- Further research in machine/deep learning algorithms to develop novel solutions
- Visit customers world-wide for data acquisition and collaborate closely with application specialists in Europe and US.
- Further improve perClass Mira platform to empower world-wide users.
👉🏼 You are
- Enthusiastic for engineering development and impact on society.
- Able to work systematically, independently and reliably
- BSc or MSc students in computer science or equivalent.
- Familiar with Matlab
- Familiarity with spectroscopy, spectral imaging or machine learning is a plus
- Experience of C/C++ and Qt is a plus
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Are a valued member of a great team that is bringing a positive change to the world
- Learn practical machine learning skills from people who have worked in the field for 20+ years
- Work on interesting use-cases that can really impact society (plastic removal, food quality,environmental applications)
- Be in touch with the state-of-the-art technology in hyperspectral imaging and get to know all major players