🔥 We challenge you!
- To take on variety of tasks from practical to mechanical to electronical.
- Work in diverse function. It is possible that you work on several different projects on one day, which also means you will have contact with a lot of different team members.
- Together with the team, you prioritize tasks and you make sure that everything with a high priority will be done first. In the end, you are responsible for building our challenging, innovating products in a high quality, safe way and within the planning to the market.
- An extra component within this function is that you sometimes go to the field to troubleshoot or to maintain our products.
- Have a practical experience with mechanics, electronics and pipe installations.
- Have a hands-on mentality.
- Self-motivated, independent & flexible.
- Able to adapt to a quickly changing and evolving environment.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to function well in an international team.
- MBO, HBO in engineering and/or technology.
- Practical experience with mechanics, electronics and pipe installations is very much desired.
- Fluency in English is a must, Dutch is highly desired.
- EU work permit needed.
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Joining our team will provide you with tremendous experience, both on a professional as personal level.
- Within Qlayers we work with progressive project management tools that will help you to work efficient by reflecting constantly on your own results.
- Our organization is based on the TEAL principles.
- Working time is open for discussion and highly flexible.