🔥 We challenge you
- Supporting the design process and preliminary sizing of components of the Maeve 01 fuselage structure (either aluminium or composites)
- Doing preliminary design analysis of key structural segments
- FEM modelling of structural key segments
- CAD modelling using Siemens NX
👉🏼 You are
- Team-player who is also able to work independently based on given input.
- BSc or MSc level student in Aerospace,
- Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering, preferably with a focus on structures/composites/aircraft design
- Availability for minimum 3 months, preferably 6-Valid EU work permit
- Excellent communication in English
- Experience working with Siemens NX or another CAD software
- Knowledge of aircraft construction and segments
🏦 What do you get in return?
- An intern fee conforming to market standards.
- A diverse and supportive team.
- Opportunity to learn and grow.
- Opportunity to contribute to a sustainable future!