🔥 We challenge you!
As a Fluid/Aerodynamics engineer you will be the go-to person for the aero and fluid dynamic design and use of parts. This job requires you to solve problems in both a theoretical and a hands-on approach.
Your key responsibilities:
Developing the aero-/hydrodynamic systems
Calculating and optimizing flow by CFD
Design of experiments
Data processing of experimental and computational data
👉🏼 You are
- Curious and willing to learn
- Self-motivated, independent & flexible
- Able to adapt to a quickly changing and evolving environment.
- MSc/PhD degree, preferably in fluid dynamics, and a big plus is experience with sprays;
- Experience with OpenFOAM
- Experience with Linux
- Setting up Aero/fluid dynamic testing rigs
- Fluency in English is an absolute must
- Ability to overview complex projects
- Hands-on personality: likes to work both in the workshop & office
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Being a part of a company that is growing rapidly
- Growth opportunities
- Flexible working times and locations
- Healthy lunch
- Self-development opportunities
- Flat hierarchy, while still maintaining professional management